Feb 2, 2009

Michael Phelps

just read the news on yahoo homepage
which is about Michael Phelps.


Michael Phelps: "I Am Sorry" for Drug Photos

Michael Phelps has apologized for photos that
surfaced in Britain's News of the World Sunday
that show him apparently smoking a marijuana pipe.

"I engaged in behavior which was regrettable

and demonstrated bad judgment,"
Phelps said in a statement released to the Associated Press,
and posted on his Facebook page, Sunday.
"I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the pool,
I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way,
not in a manner people have come to expect from me.
For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again."
The photos were snapped in November --

three months after he set records by winning
eight gold medals at the Beijing Olympics --
at a University of South Carolina house party.




bad image.....
after reading this news,
i was quite disappointed of him.
he won so many gold medals in olympics game.
it was so amazing and so attractive!
he is very famous around the world.
his image was positive,,
and plus, nowadays many clients like to find famous athlete
to represent their brand instead of pop star.
so phelps must star in many commercial
and represent some brands.
i frond some in youtube.
but,,, now,, his bad news must affect his image and popular rate.
most importantly,
this issue will affect the client's business volume directly.

past: phelps = powerful = professional = healthy --positive
now: phelps = unhealthy = drug = dissapointed --negative




No comments:

Post a Comment